Simply the very best from Antinori: the historical Tignanello, Guado al Tasso from the renown Bolgheri appellation and Cervaro della Sala, the superb white wine you didn’t expect from Italy. Plus their “little brothers”. A proper treat.
- Tignanello 2017 – Not just a wine, but also a legend: Tignanello was released for the first time in 1971, kicking off the “Supertuscan” revolution. Today is one of the most acclaimed and sought-after Italian wines, with many illustrious fans around the world. A fabulous vintage (2017) too!
- Marchese Antinori Chianti Classico Riserva Tenuta Tignanello 2016 – The introduction to the world-famous Tignanello: a fantastic Chianti from the much celebrated 2016. Complex with great structure, a star in its own respect
- Guado al Tasso Bolgheri Superiore 2013 – Bolgheri is today home of many historical Supertuscans made with international varieties, like Guado al Tasso: produced for the first time in 1990, it is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Incredibly complex and elegant.
- Il Bruciato Guado al Tasso Bolgheri 2018 – Born in 2002 with the idea of making Bolgheri “more accessible”, Il Bruciato features also Syrah in the blend, along with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Plenty of berry fruit and sweet spices. Great with lamb.
- Bramito Chardonnay Castello della Sala 2019 – The introduction to the iconic Cervaro della Sala. Pure fruit, mineral and a very balanced use of oak.
- Cervaro della Sala 2014 – Probably the most famous Italian white wine around the world: first vintage was in 1985 and it was made with Burgundy in mind. But not only Chardonnay: a 10% of the local Grechetto is added to keep it fresher. The vintage 2014 is a real treat to enjoy now.