Indulge in a wonderful selection of 6 superb Antinori wines from 4 different regions, featuring 2 outstanding Chianti, a historical single vineyard Barolo, the elegant sparkling from Franciacorta, a complex Vino Nobile and a top quality Primitivo.
- Marchese Antinori Blanc de Blancs Franciacorta Brut NV – Not only Prosecco: this is a proper champenois method from Franciacorta, the best area in Italy for this style of sparkling wines. A beautiful aperitif or for a proper celebration!
- Badia a Passignano Chianti Classico Gran Selezione 2016 – Quintessentially Tuscany: pure Sangiovese, aged in large casks in the underground cellar of the historical Passignano abbey – where wine was made since the 11th century.
- Barolo Bussia Prunotto 2015 – The very first single vineyard Barolo, produced for the very first time in 1961: Bussia is incredibly elegant, with the characteristic tannic structure of Nebbiolo. Truffle is the marriage made in heaven here but it’s a great wine with most types of mushrooms and game.
- Marchese Antinori Chianti Classico Riserva Tenuta Tignanello 2016 – The introduction to the world-famous Tignanello: a fantastic Chianti from the much-celebrated 2016. Complex with great structure, a star in its own respect.
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano La Braccesca 2017 – Already famous in the Middle Ages (it was the “wine of the nobility”), this is a ripe and smooth style of Sangiovese. Think halfway between a Chianti and a Brunello!
- Torcicoda Primitivo Tormaresca 2017 – The first wine from Puglia to be featured in the Top100 by Wine Spectator, helping to put this beautiful region on the international wine map. Torcicoda is a rich and elegant expression of the popular Primitivo grape.