To get the full experience prior to the event you will need to get the following readily available garnishes:
A 2kg bag of ice, an orange or clementine, blackberries, a fig, and sage.
7pm – 8:30pm, Saturday 19th of December
How to join?
You will receive an invitation to Zoom video meeting by Saturday midday. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have during the event, please use the live chat for that.
What do you get
- 5 x 35ml Christmas inspired Gin combinations.
- 5 x Tonic Mixers
- + Tasting cards and fascinating fact sheets about Christmas Gins
- Live wine tasting with Carl AKA The Gintleman & Victoria the Area Manager at Loki.
- Video of the tasting is sent to everyone 2-3 hours after the end of the tasting, so you can enjoy it at a time convenient for you.
- Store pick-up – you can collect the gin pack on the week of the tasting from either Loki store from 2 pm on Wednesday – 4:30 pm on Saturday for free, select “collection from store” option at the checkout.
- Local free delivery – get cheese & wine delivered for free if:
- If you live within 5 miles of Loki – place your order by Friday 2pm and it will be delivered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
- If you live in Solihull & surroundings – place your order by 2pm on Wednesday and get it on Wednesday.
- If you live in Stourbridge & surroundings – place your order by 2pm on Thursday and get it on Thursday.
- If you live in Erdington or Sutton Coldfield – place your order by 2pm on Friday and get it on Friday.
- UK-wide delivery – £7.50 or free for orders over £70. Place your order by Thursday 2pm, however as your wine is shipped with UPS express we cannot guarantee that order will be delivered in time for the live tasting. Usually delivery takes 1-3 days.
*Due to availability of products during the Covid crisis, products are subject to change without notice.