Mackmyra from Sweden were only founded in 1999, but since then have made a huge splash on the world stage, winning countless awards for their unbelievable quality, but also their pioneering spirit which has led them to creating some of the most interesting Whiskies in the world.
We will be joined by Shane Pirie from Mackmyra, where he will talk about how Mackmyra were founded, and how having the purest water in the world helps them craft unique and vibrant whiskies like no other in the world. You will try the entire core range of Mackmyra, and a limited release Jaktlycka.
For this tasting you will get 5x 50ml measures of Mackmyra whisky.
Whiskeys: 50ml Brukswhisky, 50ml Svensk Rök, 50ml MACK by Mackmyra, 50ml Svensk Ek & 50ml Jaktlycka
7:30pm – 8:30pm, 11th of December
How to join?
You will receive an invitation to Zoom video meeting in your order confirmation. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have during the event, please use the live chat for that.
What do you get
- 5x 50ml measures of Mackmyra Whisky.
- Live wine tasting with Phil the owner of Loki wine, and Shane Pirie from Mackmyra.
- Video of the tasting is sent to everyone approximately 2 hours after the end of the tasting, so you can enjoy it at a time convenient for you.
- Store pick-up – you can collect the whisky on the week of the tasting from either Loki store from 2 pm on Monday – 4:30 pm on Friday for free, select “collection from store” option at the checkout.
- Local free delivery – get wine delivered for free if:
- If you live within 5 miles of Loki – place your order by Friday 2pm and it will be delivered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
- If you live in Solihull & surroundings – place your order by 2pm on Wednesday and get it on Wednesday.
- If you live in Stourbridge & surroundings – place your order by 2pm on Thursday and get it on Thursday.
- If you live in Erdington or Sutton Coldfield – place your order by 2pm on Friday and get it on Friday.
- UK-wide delivery – £7.50 or free for orders over £70. Place your order by Wednesday 2pm, however as your wine is shipped with UPS express we cannot guarantee that order will be delivered in time for the live tasting. Usually delivery takes 1-3 days.
*Due to availability of products during the Covid crisis, wines and cheese are subject to change without notice.