As it is so close to Christmas, we though why not do a Champagne tasting to start the final countdown to Christmas in an appropriate manner. For this tasting we are joined by Camilla Easby from Taittinger, who will talk us through three different stunning Taittinger Champagnes – their Brut Reserve, Prestige Rose & Nocturne.
Taittinger are one of the few family owned Grand Marque Champagne Houses, and one with a history going back to 1734. Camilla will talk us through the history of the estate, and also the ethos that they have which allows them to produce one of the finest sparkling wines in the world. We will also talk about why they are buying up land in the South of England, and what their plans are for English Sparkling.
During this tasting you will have the choice of either three half bottles or three full bottles of Taittinger.
Taittinger have been really generous and given us a discount to pass on to you so that we can get an incredibly reasonable price for this stunning tasting.
Wines: Taittinger Brut Reserve, Taittinger Prestige Rose & Taittinger Nocturne
7pm – 8:30pm, 18th of December
How to join?
You will receive an invitation to Zoom video meeting in your order confirmation. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have during the event, please use the live chat for that.
What do you get
- Either Three 750ml or Three 375ml bottles of champagne.
- Live wine tasting with Phil the owner of Loki wine, and Camilla Easby from Taittinger.
- Video of the tasting is sent to everyone approximately 2 hours after the end of the tasting, so you can enjoy it at a time convenient for you.
- Store pick-up – you can collect the wine on the week of the tasting from either Loki store from 2 pm on Monday – 4:30 pm on Friday for free, select “collection from store” option at the checkout.
- Local free delivery – get wine delivered for free if:
- If you live within 5 miles of Loki – place your order by Friday 2pm and it will be delivered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
- If you live in Solihull & surroundings – place your order by 2pm on Wednesday and get it on Wednesday.
- If you live in Stourbridge & surroundings – place your order by 2pm on Thursday and get it on Thursday.
- If you live in Erdington or Sutton Coldfield – place your order by 2pm on Friday and get it on Friday.
- UK-wide delivery – £7.50 or free for orders over £70. Place your order by Wednesday 2pm, however as your wine is shipped with UPS express we cannot guarantee that order will be delivered in time for the live tasting. Usually delivery takes 1-3 days.
*Due to availability of products during the Covid crisis, wines and cheese are subject to change without notice.