For this tasting we are focusing on three different up-and-coming countries. As you know at Loki we are passionate about discovering new wines before they become mainstream.
These three countries Armenia, North Macedonia and Hungary are three countries steeped in winemaking history, that have been dormant for centuries in winemaking terms, but are due to explode on to the international scene.
You will get the opportunity to try three stunning, multi award winning wines and discover them before most other people have tried them.
Wines: Two Whites, One Reds.
Cheeses: Montasio, Cornish Gouda, Yorkshire blue from Andersons Hill or if you can’t get our cheese set, you can source your own alternatives: Port Salut, Mature Gouda or cheddar, St Agur
6pm – 7:30pm, 23rd January
How to join?
You will receive an invitation to Zoom video meeting by Saturday midday, or in your order confirmation. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have during the event, please use the live chat for that.
What do you get
- Three 750ml bottles of wine (enough for up-to 3-6 people depending how much you want to drink)
- Live wine tasting with Phil the owner of Loki wine, Paul the wine educator, Will, a cheese expert and the owner of Anderson & Hill.
- Local delivery/store pick-up only: optional Anderson & Hill cheese set (approximately 3×100 grams of each cheese).
- Video of the tasting is sent to everyone 2-3 hours after the end of the tasting, so you can enjoy it at a time convenient for you.
- Local free delivery – get cheese & wine delivered for free if:
- If you live within 5 miles of Loki – place your order by Friday 2pm and it will be delivered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
- If you live in Solihull & surroundings – place your order by 2pm on Wednesday and get it on Wednesday.
- If you live in Stourbridge & surroundings – place your order by 2pm on Thursday and get it on Thursday.
- If you live in Erdington or Sutton Coldfield – place your order by 2pm on Friday and get it on Friday.
- UK-wide delivery – £7.50 or free for orders over £70. Place your order by Wednesday 2pm, however as your wine is shipped with UPS express we cannot guarantee that order will be delivered in time for the live tasting. Usually delivery takes 1-3 days. Unfortunately we cannot ship the cheese out via UPS.
*Due to availability of products during the Covid crisis, wines and cheese are subject to change without notice.