Updated 25th November
Both stores are open as a retail shop only from the 4th November until the end of national lockdown restrictions. Full opening hours for each store can be found on the website here:
City Centre: https://www.lokiwine.co.uk/birmingham/
You can call us in either store (0121 212 9440 – City Centre & 0121 455 0793 – Edgbaston) during our opening hours, and we will also respond to emails (firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com), Facebook messenger and instagram messages during our opening hours as well.
- Click and collect is available from Great Western Arcade & Edgbaston, please select the collect from store option at checkout.
- Both stores are open for take away sales only in during their opening hours.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and hygiene measures in store, and provide hand sanitiser to staff and customers.
- Drinking in is not permitted under any circumstances during the national lockdown period.
Home delivery and remote wine consultation:
- Email us on Birmingham@lokiwine.co.uk or Edgbaston@lokiwine.co.uk and provide your phone number. We will give you wine advice over the phone.
- Or if you are a Facebook user you can use live chat on the website to get a wine consultation.
- Free 1-3 day home delivery within 5 miles of either store for orders placed before 2pm for a minimum order of £40 – Delivery available Monday-Friday.
- For those of you further than 5 miles away we have reduced our free express courier service for a minimum order of £70.
- Please visit our delivery page for more information
- Black Friday Discounts will run from 9pm on 25th November until Midnight on Sunday the 28th November.
- You will get 20% off all wines and spirits in store during the opening times. Or 15% off all wines, spirits & mixed cases online during this period.
- The in store offer has to be purchased physically in store, we cannot accept orders via email, telephone or social media for this offer.
- No further discounts are available on top of the offer.
- Loki Wine reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any point.
- Tasting events will not be going ahead until lockdown restrictions are eased.
- We will contact you, via the email provided at the time of booking, before the event was due to commence, and provide you options including transferring to a future date, credit on a gift voucher, or a full refund.
We will be continuing to host online tasting both organised by us or private tastings.
For our online tastings please click here.
For private tastings please email one of the stores.
Corporate & Private events:
- We have a number of online tasting event options. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.