In the interest of protecting our staff and customers our stores are now closed to the public, however we are still doing a full delivery service. For orders received before 2pm, we will deliver to you for free on the same day if you live within 5 miles of either store. Or express delivery to further afield via UPS for a reduced £70 minimum spend.
You can call us in either store (o121 212 9440 – City Centre & 0121 455 0793 – Edgbaston) between 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday, and we will also respond to emails (firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com), Facebook messenger and instagram messages during that period as well.
- 15% off gift cards of any amount plus free delivery. https://www.lokiwine.co.uk/tastingcards/
- Use discount code 15%offgiftcards
- The gift cards can be used to pay for anything in store and can be combined with other offers, so with case discount you get 27.5% off a case of wine! The gift card can only be used in store, and not online or over the phone.
Home delivery and remote wine consultation:
- Email us on Birmingham@lokiwine.co.uk or Edgbaston@lokiwine.co.uk and provide your phone number. We will give you wine advice over the phone.
- Or if you are a Facebook user you can use live chat on the website to get a wine consultation.
- Free same day home delivery within 5 miles of either store for orders placed before 2pm.
- For those of you further than 5 miles away we have reduced our free express courier service to a minimum order of £70.
- Both stores are now closed to the public until further notice.
- You can get your tickets transferred up-to the day before the event during this period. Book tickets safe in the knowledge that you will not be out of pocket if the event doesn’t go ahead.
- We will contact you to arrange transfers of the tastings that are cancelled.
Corporate & Private events:
- You can book corporate and private events and cancel them due to Covid-19 up to a week before the event and receive a full refund of your deposit.
Loki staff fund:
- We have set up a fund for staff to make up the short fall in the number of shifts and to maintain staff wages during this period, if you can please donate to this fund or share it with people who can donate we would really appreciate it. The money raised in this fund will solely go towards helping staff. https://www.gofundme.com/support-team-loki
Hopefully I will get you through this with plenty of wine,