Our live online cheese & wine tastings have been a roaring success—amazing fun to host with a very loyal following. We can’t get over the convenience of online tastings and the selection of amazing speakers keen on joining us, allowing us to connect with winemakers who might otherwise struggle to travel to the UK! These events are not to be missed!
Gift recipients can use this gift card to purchase any online tasting over the next year. They receive 3 full bottles of wine and an optional cheese pairing, with the flexibility to choose the date and tasting of their preference. The gift card covers all costs, including shipping.
Each month brings a new topic or producer, and there’s an option to re-watch later on. So far, our sessions have covered a range of wine places, from exploring French wines from Loire to Bordeaux to hearing fascinating stories from the oldest historical estates of Lebanon. We’ve even witnessed a sunrise in an Australian winery (poor winemaker had to be up at 4 am!) and consumed kilograms of delicious cheeses.
Highlights of our online tastings include:
- Interactive Session: Join us on Zoom from 6 pm to 7:30 pm, and interact with experts like Phil (owner of Loki Wine), Will (our cheese expert) and the guest speaker. Ask questions on the chat, share your thoughts, and enhance your wine knowledge. You can have your camera off or on and participate as much or as little as you wish. You can exchange comments with your friends and discuss the wines freely, as all attendees are put on mute.
- Recorded Tasting: If plans have changed and the gift recipient can’t make it at the scheduled time, no worries! We’ll send a video of the tasting after the event ends, so they can enjoy it at their convenience.
While winemakers take a break over Christmas, the tastings will resume monthly from February onward. Check out the upcoming tastings here.
Usual times are 6pm – 7:30pm on Saturdays.
How to join?
You will receive an invitation to Zoom video meeting by Saturday midday. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have during the event, please use the live chat for that.
- Three 750ml bottles of wine (enough for to 3-8 people depending on how much you want to drink)
- Live wine tasting with Phil the owner of Loki wine, Will, a cheese expert and the owner of Anderson & Hill, and a special guest
- Optional Anderson & Hill cheese set (3 x cheeses).
- Video of the tasting is sent to everyone the next day, so you can enjoy it at a time convenient for you.
- The gift card covers all costs, including free shipping.